Selasa, 25 September 2012

Wishes

I wanna stay alone.

I think it is ok for me to ignore the crowd. 

Doing my own thing. The truth is, I don't know how to explain when people ask me why. Shame on saying that i'm that stupid? Maybe yes..hmm.. Soo stupid for repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

I know and understand your look, dear friend. Don't worry, i'm also ashamed of myself.. my stupidity, my ego, myself. Everything on me, inside & outside, is just very wrong.

I don't know what to wish anymore. I'm afraid. Afraid the wishes may not come true.

arghh

Life is so sad at the moment.
When friends are talking about their future husbands & passing exam with flying colors,....  all I think in my head is just burdens on my shoulders due to problems that hit my life. Problems related to family business, my little brother's stubbornness, my poor exam result, etc.. I wish there is an angel come to my life to solve all those complicated problems..

I wanna run away.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

I do read comments :) so feel free to drop some.